Walkers and Rollators
- Walkers provide consumers stability and safety they need at an economical price.
- Walkers come in adult, junior and bariatric sizes with a deep, wide frame with a large number of height adjustments that is compatible with the patient’s height.
- The lower side brace on both sides provides added stability and easy to lift and maneuver.
- The PVC handgrips allow a comfortable hold and long-lasting wear.
- Walkers come with no wheels or 2 front wheels in 3 inch or 5-inch sizes and walker glides in the back.
- Walkers are light and easy to lift and maneuver.
- The type of walker the patient needs will depend on the patient’s strength and stability.
- Popular Brands are Drive’s Deluxe, Trigger Release Folding Walker with 5″ Wheels, Lumex Everyday Dual Release Walker with 5″ wheels or shop from our online store Click Here
Our Rolling walkers with 3 or 4 wheels that come with brakes, seat and a pouch or basket to hold valuables. Rollators can be used outdoors or indoors. Rollators come with 6-inch or 8-inch caster wheels and the newer designs come with 10-inch castors.
At Northside Medical Supply we have various types of rollators, to fit individual needs. We have popular brands from Drive Medical, Lumex, Essential Medical and Stander.
Come into the store and we will help you choose the right type of rollator for your mobility needs depending on your height and weight or shop from our online store. CLICK HERE