Mobility Aids and Accessories
It is important to stay mobile but also be safe! Northside Medical Supply offers a variety of mobility aids to help with your mobility.We carry
- 2-wheel walkers
- 4 wheel rollators with seat
- Euro-design walkers
We also stock various mobility accessories, such as cane tips, walker trays, cup holder, walker glides and walker baskets.
We carry leading brands such as Drive Medical, Lumex, Essential Medical and more.
- Walkers provide the consumer stability and safety they need at an economical price.
- Walkers come in adult, junior and bariatric sizes with a deep, wide frame with a large number of height adjustments that is compatible with the patient’s height.
- The lower side brace on both sides provides added stability and easy to lift and maneuver.
- The PVC handgrips allow a comfortable hold and long-lasting wear.
- Walkers come with no wheels or 2 front wheels in 3 inch or 5-inch sizes and walker glides in the back.
- Walkers are light and easy to lift and maneuver.
- The type of walker the patient needs will depend on the patient's strength and stability.
- Popular Brands are Drive's Deluxe, Trigger Release Folding Walker with 5" Wheels, Lumex Everyday Dual Release Walker with 5" wheels or shop from our online store CLICK HERE
Are Rolling walkers with 3 or 4 wheels that come with brakes, seat and a pouch or basket to hold valuables. Rollators can be used outdoors or indoors. Rollators come with 6 inch or 8 inch caster wheels and the newer designs come with 10 inch castors.
At Northside Medical Supply we have various types of rollators, to fit individual needs. We have popular brands from Drive Medical, Lumex, Essential Medical and Stander.
Come into the store and we will help you choose the right type of rollator for your mobility needs depending on your height and weight or shop from our online store. CLICK HERE
Canes are usually the first type of mobility aids doctors recommend to help with your mobility. Using the right type of cane is very important to avoid stress on your wrist, ensuring the cane has been adjusted to your height and its apporiatate for your weight. The factors you should consider before purchasing a cane is the cane handle, grip, cane tips,height and the weight of the cane.
At Northside Medical Supply we carry the following types of canes:
- Off-Set Canes
- Round Handle Canes
- Derby canes
- Quad Canes - have a 4 prong base that provides more stability and may be still used with one hand
- Hemi Canes - Used by individuals who have suffered a stroke.
- Bariatric Canes - canes for individuals who are over 350lb weight capacity.
Come into ous store and see our selection of canes or shop from our online store. CLICK HERE
At Northside Medical Supply we carry underarm crutches in sizes that range from Pediatric Sizes to Tall Adults. We also stock Forearm Crutches for those individuals that can not use underarm crutches. We also have a wide selection of crutches from our online store. CLICK HERE
A Knee Scooter is recommended for individuals who have had foot surgery or have an injured foot and for whom using crutches is a problem. Using a Knee Scooter allows you to rest the injured foot on the scooter whilst propelling with your good foot and manevoring the tiler with brakes to allow you to stop.
At Northside Medical Supply we offer top of the range Knee Scooter that provides stability and easy manevoring and a knee scooter that is easy to transport in a car, allowing people to use it around the house, work and out and about whilst recovering from your injury.
Advatages of Purchasing Mobility Aids from Northside Medical Supply Store
- We will help you find the right mobility aid for your needs
- We make sure that the equipment is the right for your weight and height
- We will teach you to use the equipment correctly to avoid misuse that may result in accidental falls.
Simply call us (770) 425 7718 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We will be glad to answer all of your questions or assist you in finding the right product for you, your patients, or your family members.