All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee as mandated by the manufacturer(s). All returns must be unopened and in resalable conditions and contain the original packing material, manuals and blank warranty cards. Credit will not be granted for merchandise unsuitable for resale. Merchandise must be in original packing and is subject to inspection. Merchandise that has been marked, affixed with stickers, or with crushed packaging will not be accepted.
Northside Medical Supply will only pay return shipping costs if returned items were shipped in error, due to incorrect product information listed on our website. If order was placed and the return items in question were due to customer's error Northside Medical Supply will not refund the initial shipping charges. Additional shipping charges for exchanges will apply.
As all items are shipped from the manufacturer, products purchased from Northside Medical Supply are subject to manufacturer policies, terms, conditions and warranties. Northside Medical Supply will not be held responsible for any restocking fees assessed by manufacturers on returned items.
Due to health and safety regulations, products which relate to personal hygiene and self care are non-returnable. Products that come in contact with the body; are single use items or are not individually wrapped will be non-returnable.
- Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
- To obtain an RA number please call us at (770) 425-7718, 10.00AM-5:00PM EST, Monday through Friday.
- If for any reason, a manufacturer will not authorize a return on goods purchased, Northside Medical Supply will not be able to issue a refund
- RA numbers are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- A return without an RA number will not be accepted.